I completed a nine month residency at the Michigan State University Museum, which has been extended. Below is a list of projects I managed.
- Cataloged and documented the Carolyn Mazloomi quilt collection. This documentation will be added into the Quilt Index. I also developed a set of criteria to determine which quilts we would accession into the permanent collection, and which quilts we would return.
- Completed oral history interviews with quilters whose work was represented in the Carolyn Mazloomi collection. These oral history interviews will be housed in the Michigan State University Museum quilt archive.
- Served on curatorial and exhibitions committees.
- Submitted an exhibition proposal with university partner, African Atlantic Research Team.
- Developed a Project 60/50 program for the Spring semester.
- Planned a program at the Great Lakes Folk Festival.